I Love Olive Box




Since I was a little girl, I loved, loved, loved getting mail. I'd get excited to go to the mailbox each day and, well, usually nothing for me. Maybe an American Girl catalog would show up and I would pore over it. And now, as an adult, it's mostly just bills. So, being the paper and mail lover that I am, I was so excited to discover Olive Box awhile back. I can't remember how I came across it, but I'm so glad I did.

Each month a sweet little box shows up on my doorstep packed with paper goods, books, etc. This month's box was particularly wonderful with a notebook from Rifle Paper Co., cute little covered thumbtacks from Girl of All Work and a set of floral notecards from Fawnsberg.

Do you all subscribe to any monthly delivery services? I'd love to know of any goodies I might be missing.

photos by: Olive Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails