Eight Hour Day

Olive Juice Stationery System by Eight Hour Day
Bienville Identity by Eight Hour Day
Engler Identity system by Eight Hour Day
Uncle Goose blocks by Eight Hour Day
Oh, hello there. Good to see you all again! I was busy having a baby and then adjusting to having a baby. And, to be honest, I'm still adjusting to having a baby, but I'm going to try to ease back into blogging. What's new with you all? I am so out of the loop! But I was excited to see all of this gorgeous new work one of my favorite design studios, Eight Hour Day, has been creating. It gets me all excited to start on my own design work again.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your baby and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with having a baby & welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails