Magazine Shout Out

Shout out to these fine publications for featuring my work (and twice in Southern Living Weddings!) over the past few months. It's always such an honor for me to see my work in print! I will never, ever, ever get tired of it or lose that thrill that comes along with it. It's such a gift.

If you want to see the clips showing my work, click "Read More" below. You can download the clips on my website here.



Benign Objects printed wedding handkerchiefs featured in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons,
Jan/Feb 2013

Benign Objects custom printed handkerchiefs featured in Flea Market Style Weddings 2013

Benign Objects State Love Favor bags featured in Southern Bride Winter/Spring 2013

Benign Objects handkerchiefs featured in Southern Living Weddings 2013

Benign Objects custom printed favor bags featured in Southern Living Weddings 2013

Benign Objects printed handkerchiefs featured in You & Your Wedding (UK) Sep/Oct. 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails