Free Valentine's Day Printable: Love Prescription Labels


Love Prescription Jars free printable by Benign Objects.

Love Prescription Jars free printable by Benign Objects.
Love Prescription Jars free printable by Benign Objects.
Hi everyone! I wanted to share a super easy, quick Valentines Day DIY project I created for you all: a prescription for love. To give someone a daily dose of love, just download, print out and trim the labels I created for you all (3 different design options), then glue or tape them to an empty vitamin or pill bottle (I used an empty glass probiotic bottle. Yay for probiotics!). Then just write some sweet nothings, happy memories or love quotes on bits of paper and tuck them into the bottle. If you're really fancy, you can get some gel caps to put the paper in and then put those in the bottle. I told you it was simple. It would be a great project for children, too.

You can download a PDF with all 3 labels by clicking here.

**As I get this post prepared for publishing, I am getting ready to go to the hospital to have my labor induced. It's our first child and I'm really nervous! Labor induction was not the route I wanted to go, but it has been deemed necessary and so I am trying to roll with the punches and adjust my attitude as best I can. Also, because I'm going in on a Sunday, I'm going to miss the newest episode of Downton Abbey. Le sigh! I hope to be back with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails