2013 (Free) Printable Calendar Roundup

Best of the Best 2013 free printable calendars as curated by Benign Objects blog. 
2013 All-in-one free printable calendar by Benign Objects.
Do you have a pretty 2013 calendar? As usual, I procrastinated and found myself without a 2013 calendar. Luckily, there are so many gorgeous, free options that now my only quandary is picking a couple to spread through the house.

I thought I'd share my picks for the best of the best with you all. Links to download and sources are below. And I threw mine in the mix, 'cause why not?

Which one is your favorite?

From top left, going clockwise:

2013 All-in-One Printable Calendar by Benign Objects (right click single image above and save to desktop. Print on letter size paper); Mibo Animals of the Zodiac 2013 Calendar via Maureen Djello, illustrations by Sean Hennessy; Geometric Calendar by Natasha Mileshina of Bubbo Tubbo via A Merry Mishap ;  Hope and Home 2013 Calendar by Seamless Days; The Ink Nest Whimsical mini Calendar (will cost you a tweet or FB post); EllinĂ©e journal 2013 12-month Calendar; Seasons 2013 All-in-one calendar by Love vs. Design; Customizable Owl Lover 2013  Calendar featuring various artists on My Owl Barn; Sweet New Year Calendar by Amy Moss/EatDrinkChic; 2013 Mini Printable Calendar from Skip to My Lou ; Make Everyday Special 2013 Calendar by Design Bolts; The Twinery confetti mini Calendar (also comes as a full-size)

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what an awesome round-up. Love so many of these! Pinning now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously great list! Now I just need to figure out how many calendars I need ... Linking to you on my site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails