Free Printable: Airy and Light Notecards


This week's free printable is some summery fun notecards! If all went as I planned, they should also be editable, so if you have a PDF reader you can personalize the notecards by adding your name beneath the "hello" line (as seen in the photo above). I hope you all enjoy!

You can download the notecards, which are for personal use only and should not be modified or altered in any way, on my Benign Objects web site here.

If you like these, please let me know in the comments section. I like making notecards and wouldn't mind making more if you all like these.
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! Please make more - maybe some holiday ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the download. I just received your info through All About Orange.
    I'll be back.
    LeAnne
    http://mycraftblogsite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you so much for the notecards -- and editable? Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, thanks, and I was able to edit them. I love using note cards and would definatley love to have more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! These are wonderful!! I hope you are able to make more to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tank you so much for the notecards!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails