I'm Dreaming of a White Kitchen

Cabinets are White Dove, by Ben Moore. Island is White kashmir (3cm granite). via Houzz.com.
Jilaire Wagner via House & Home. White drum pendant kitchen island lights, white granite counter tops, white kitchen island, dark espresso wood floors and parson counterstools barstools. soft gray beige walls paint color. via DecorPad.
White granite is used on the island while black granite covers other workspaces. via Granite Gurus.
by Shuffle Interiors via Houzz.com. Pretty Kitchen. White Cabinetry, pencil mosaic backsplash, undermount sink, kashmir granite.
Kashmir White countertop via Houzz.com.
via HomeGoods
via here.
via Indulgy.
It's true, I am dreaming of a white kitchen. I think my husband wants to kill me. He sees nothing wrong with the flecked brown granite countertops, but I see generic mid 2000's. Plus the darkness is just dragging everything down in a room with an already low ceiling. I'm planning a light cosmetic update and will, of course, share it all with you guys. For now, please take a look at my inspiration kitchens. I am thinking Kashmir white or some sort of quartzite (which I hear is pretty pricey but has the look of marble and the durability of granite). any of you all have experience with quartzite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails