I really, really love the home of Jay and Katherine Wolf, which was featured on Little Green Notebook here. I was especially drawn to this cozy little nook with buttery leather chairs and seascapes. So thus we have the subject of today's Make This Room Your Own. I tried to be budget-conscious as usual. Doubling everything up makes it more expensive, but you easily create the same kind of nook with just one chair and lamp.
1. Paintings: Ebay has a plethora of seascapes, from vintage to reproduction, at a variety of pricepoints. You're sure to find something that will suit. (Assume $50 per painting x 6= $300)
2. Reading Lamps: Lighting Enterprise's Mission Bronze Finish Over Floor Lamp. On Amazon.com here. ($143.57 each x 2= $287.14)
3. Mirror: Uttermost Afton Silver Champagne 34" Sqaure Wall Mirror from LampsPlus here.
4. Chairs: Overstock.com Anderson Espresso Brown Leather Club Chairs here. ($339.99 each x 2 = $679.98
5. Set of two red stripe jute pillows from Etsy seller Jenny Lyons here ($38.99 per set).
6. Hammery Crossnoor Rectangular Table End Table from Livingroomsdirect.comhttp://www.livingroomsdirect.com/Hammary-T2046520-00-HAM3009.html ($325.50)
7. Basket: Handmade Fair trade Woven African Basket fro Connected Fair Trade here ($47)
8. Crate & Barrel Olin Brown & White Rug here ($89.95)
Total (as shown): $1984.47