I know I've mentioned it before, but I get such a kick when the brides I've worked with (like Mary, and Becky and Alison!) send me gorgeous pictures featuring my printed hankies. So I was super excited when the very lovely KK sent me a message to let me know that her absolutely gorgeous wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty, and that the handkerchiefs I created for her were featured as well. Look at the gorgeous bouquet and the pops of red against the navy. Stunning.

-Photography by Whitney Furst for Laura Ivanova Photography.


  1. Thank you so much! We loved these handkerchiefs. They were such an amazing touch to our special day! I am actually having one made into a pillow for our bedroom as we speak. I will get you a picture as soon as I get it back from the curtain lady! Again, thank you for creating these for us. We loved them, and still do! All my best.
    Kindest Regards,

  2. I loved the design. The handkerchief is looking so nice and pretty, even the flower bouquet is wrapped so beautifully. Thanks for sharing all these pictures.
    wrapping machine



Related Posts with Thumbnails