Make It Your Own: Neutral Living Room with Pops of Blue

This photo has long been one of my living room inspirations, so I thought I'd try to bring it into reality by rounding up some pieces that would re-create the look for a decent price and sharing it with you all.

If you like this sort of thing, please let me know by commenting and I'll try to start doing things like this more often.

Shopping Guide:
1. Home Decorator's Oxford Console Table with Open Storage, $179 2. Give Great Gifts 17" Sunburst Mirror, $24.95 3. Ikea Ektorp Sofa, $399 4. Shades of Light Soho Dhurrie Rug, 5x8, $288 5. Ikea Lack Coffee Table, $29.99 6. Floral Supply Syndicate Mercury Glass Vase, $12.75 7. Lamps Plus Set of Two Brentwood White metal table lamps, $79.95. 8. Nate Berkus Ivory Pouf, $119 9. Overstock.com Parker Chrome End Table, $143.99 10. Happily At Home, Etsy, Blue Ikat Pillow Cover, $20 11. Amazon.com Black Teal Emroidered Faux Silk Pillow, $15. 

Grand Total: $1311.64 or $1490.62 if you do two of each pillow and two of the end tables.

Original image from Pinterest here.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, please! I love these "get the look" type posts. All of the items you picked are beautiful and super affordable, too. Not only that, but I discovered some new shopping sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this living room too. It is so fun, clean and balanced. I wonder if they flip over the back side of the sofa to get to the space behind? Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pops of blue certainly make it more lively!
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails