Quick Break and Publishing on the iPad

 I'm back home in the South trying to close on a house and finish up some projects, so please excuse the absence. I'll be back to posting regularly next week. In the meantime, I've had a chance to play with my mom's iPad and have had lots of fun with it. I've been skeptical about digital publishing, but this video showing how Marths Stewart's team is harnessing the power of digital publishing actually got me pretty excited. Imagine if you had been able to read Dan Brown's "The DaVinci Code" utilizing all of the elements Martha's team used. When he referenced a painting you'd be able to immediately see full color photos up close or watch a brief video on the painting's history, etc. I can't say that I'll ever get over my love of books, but this technology is intriguing, too. What do you guys think? Did the video get you excited (Seriously, watch it, it's super short)?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails