New additions to custom handkerchief collection


Hi everyone! First of all, I want to thank you all so much for responding to my first-ever survey. I'm going to leave it up over the weekend in case any stragglers would like to weigh in, and I will give a tally of results and my own thoughts next week.

Moving on, I've had numerous requests from clients to add some sort of packaging and reply card option to go with the custom handkerchiefs I sell in my etsy shop. Well, here's the resulting custom belly bands and reply cards/postcards. I think they they're the perfect compliment to the handkerchiefs.

And finally, I want to leave you this weekend with a link to this article (just in case you missed it) called "How to Steal Like and Artists and 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me" by Austin Kleon, who has made a name for himself through his newspaper blackout poetry. If you are in a creative business or even just a hobbyist, I think you should read the article. It had a significant impact on me and I think it might affect you, too!

What's up for next week? A free printable. That preference was loud and clear on the survey!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails