Weekly Wrap-up.

Some of the intriguing things I've seen around the web this week:
I don't know if I have the cojones the wear this nail ring by Anna Sara Davik, but I'm intrigued by it, very intrigued.
This is Inventist's new Solowheel. It weirds me out and intrigues me at the same time. It is a "self-balancing electric unicycle" that operates through gyroscopic technology, powerred by a 1000-watt rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers. On a full charge (which takes about 45 minutes), the Solowheel lasts two hours.If I wore my nailring and rode around on this thing, I'm pretty sure I would get my ass kicked. If I could be caught, that is. --via Coolhunting
Pewter saltine crackers because who needs the carbs? By POTUS31. Also check out the fortune cookie.
This ain't your kid's sand art. Folk artist Andrew Clemens individually placed each grain of sand to create these beauties. You heard me right: individually placed *each* grain of sand. This is a monument to the sort of patience I don't have and never will. -via The Storque
Happy weekend!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails