Printable Paperie Business Cards


I forgot to show you guys the business cards I created for Printable Paperie when I introduced the line yesterday. Once again I used Moo.com for printing and couldn't be happier. In fact, I've got a a 15% discount code for someone that wants to try them for the first time (just email me or leave a comment).

For the cards I wanted to create a variety of patterns and textures as I did with my Benign Objects business cards. That way I don't get tired of them and people always love picking their card. :) I also used two logos. Is that traditionally a no-no for branding? Yes. Did I do it anyway? Yes I did. The typography and name stays the same thoughout, but I like the implication of versatility: one logo is more streamlined and modern while the other is more ornate and nostalgic. That corresponds to the mix of designs that Printable Paperie offers so it works for me. What do you think?

I also added a blog to Printable Paperie where I will post my inspirations, ephemera and printables. I won't be posting every day, most likely, perhaps once or twice a week.  In fact, I'm heading over to post some lovely photos right now.

7 comments:

  1. Rachel, let's switch addresses and send a business card to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card designs are simply brilliant! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a BEAUTIFUL design! it's so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your business cards are absolutely stunning! I love it. Glad I stop by in your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Justine Urban Scarlet your rite these business cards design is very nice. I like it because these cards are neate and clean...Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards have capiability of fast turn over and get to expose the maximum sales for business.
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plastic business cards are one way for you to tell people that you and your business exist without spending a great deal of income.
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails