Pretty Packaging: Skincare & Beauty

Not only am I a total sucker for packaging, but I am also a sucker for anything related to skincare, cosmetics or body/beauty. Here's a little selection of my Pinterest faves. How about you guys? Do you have any faves? Have you tried any of the products here or have any recommendations?
Kio Kio designed by BRR, Ltd.

Bon Bon Balm by Jack Featherston

Innisfree Skincare (I can't seem to find an active link) designed by Duffy & Partners.

Lubatti Skincare.
Cowshed designed by Bloom. Pretty much the only way I would buy a product named Cowshed is if it looked like this.
Hair powder by Lulu Organics.

Stunning packaging for Alima Pure by Sandstrom Partners featuring pearlized foil stamping. After I featured this line on The Dieline, they sent me some samples to try (as I am a mineral makeup user). This line is fantastic.
Salon Modern designed by Studio MPLS.

Belmondo Skincare designed by David Arias.
One Love Organics designed by Hi Design. I featured them on The Dieline last week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out Mad



Related Posts with Thumbnails