Happy Birthday To Me!


Wednesday was my birthday, and I turned no-longer-30. It was a pretty nice day; I had lots of lovely well wishers who made me feel special and got some wonderful, thoughtful gifts from my family and, most exciting of all, a seller accepted our counter-offer on a house. If all goes well with the inspection, this will be my very first house. Needless to say, I've gone a little interior design crazy (you can see tons of evidence of it over on my Pinterest account: http://pinterest.com/rachelwiles/ ).

It always drives me nuts when people dangle secrets like "stay-tuned next week for a very special announcement," so I'm not going to do that to you guys. I'm too impatient. What's coming up next week are some new Valentine's Day items/designs and some old faves. subscribers to my newsletter will see them first, of course. I'll be doing a Valentine's Day freebie or two, as well. Also, it's been slow around here because I'm revamping some old work and prepping to launch an entirely new line of wedding, baby and social stationery that's going to be very budget-conscious. The new work will debut at a bridal fair in Alabama at the end of January and I can't wait to see what sort of response they'll get.

Thanks for sticking with me, friends, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to go look at one f the three interior design books that just got delivered to my door. :)

Over the holidays I read Steve Martin's "An Object of Beauty" and really, really enjoyed it. I also read "Shutter Island" (couldn't put it down) and now am just itching to watch the movie. Did you guys read anything fantastic over the holidays? Please share if so.

-images from Compaicreative's Flickr.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails