Divine Candle Packaging

I recently posted this candle packaging (top) by Lollia over on The Dieline the other day, but couldn't resist posting them here. The color combinations are so lovely. Then I started looking through my Pinterest packaging board and thought I'd share with you some of my favorite candle packaging. Candles seems to be another one of those areas where beautiful design really comes through.

From top to bottom:
1. Lollia Candles
2. Skeem Candles
3. Muse Perfumery designed by Wink
4. Kobo Candles
5. I'm not quite sure who this is. Skeem, maybe? If yo know, please correct me.
6. Linneas Lights designed by Eric Kass/Funnel
7. Peg & Awl Candles by Margaux and Walter Kent
8. Thymes Candles designed by Dan Olson while he was at Duffy Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails