What's Going On?

It's been fairly quiet around here, I know. Awhile back I committed to participating in a gift fair in my hometown of Huntsville, AL as a fun challenge to myself. Add in a few new clients seeking a logo, web site and stationery and an article I'm writing for Uppercase magazine, and it's all become somewhat overwhelming. In a good way. I will try to be back to normal next week. Above are some of the things I've been working on and will be adding to my etsy shop very, very soon.

We've got: All Creatures Great and Small print, some of my collages on canvas, an illustrated print of my hometown (still working out the color situation on those. Not happy with any of the colors currently), fun recipe cards, Holiday gift tags and a 2011 calendar inspired by wood type.

And there's lots more to come too: some really cool clocks, some larger fine art pieces, some bold graphic bird prints, divinely textured thank you note cards, etc.

I will share it all when I can! Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails