Camp Bachelorette Part Deux

So here are the final Bachelorette invitations I mentioned last Thursday. The client, Emily, is bucking the Southern trend of beach Bachelorette weekends in favor of a cabin getaway in the mountains of North Georgia. We took the camp theme and ran with it. I created some fun illustrations for the tri-fold invitation and we used a pink palette. Directions were printed on the back of the far right panel. Gmund's fantastic Savanna textured paper mimics tree bark and comes in lots of nice colors, and I was just dying to use it for something when this project came along. I used two shades of brown and one white to create the folders that held the tri-fold invitation. They were fastened with a button and string closure (I used this tutorial to add the button and string closures). A bellyband around the invite greeted guests as soon as they opened the envelope.

These were pretty labor intensive, but I love the way they turned out. If you're interested in custom design, contact me or check out pricing info here.

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails