Camp Bachelorette Invitations


New in the Benign Objects etsy shop, Bachelorette Invites.

I recently had the pleasure of working with a client on some Bachelorette weekend getaway invites. A lot of times in the South, these getaways are beach trips, so I was delighted when my client told me this getaway was going to be set in a cabin in the mountains of North Georgia. We decided to do something with a retro campy (punny) feel and Camp Bachelorette was born.

For the client's final invites, we did something a little more involved and intensive (which I'll reveal next week), but for those on a tighter budget and timeline, I thought these postcard invites would be perfect. They look great in an A6 brown kraft envelope.

There are three color options now and I can make adjustments for a different setting/theme upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails