Benign Objects Greeting Cards


Ohhh ohh ohh!!! I'm so excited to present my first set of greeting cards based on my collage work. (Fans of my free desktop downloads will definitely find one of the cards familiar!). I just posted these silky smooth, boldly-colored babies for sale in my etsy shop here. The cards are all 5 x 7, blank inside and have art on the front and the back. I hate boring backs of cards; I like the idea of carrying the art through, like a story. I had the cards printed with a special satin-touch coating so they feel extra luxe in your hands. They come with a corresponding envelope. There's a card for every occasion: love, congrats, thinking of you and hola (my fave, inspired by a long-time family friend from Guatemala).

*Right now I'm selling them in sets, but I can divide them in other ways to suit you, just mail me.

CLick read more to see lots more photos.

The backs of the cards






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails