Sweet Elephant Baby Shower Kit by Benign Objects


New in my etsy shop, a complete printable baby shower kit. I love elephants, so I had fun making this sweet little set with momma and baby elephant. (And yes, that's a wee little heart between momma and baby's trunk on the invitation).

Forget schlepping all over town to get invitations, envelopes and decorations; get it all at once in an email, print out as much as you need as many times as you need to.

You get: 5 x 7 printable invitations with shower info, envelope liners, mailing labels (editable pdf), sticker design for sealing envelopes, cupcake flags, water bottle labels and thank you note cards for the mom-to-be.

I've only got it in soft blues and grays right now, but I'm working on a pink kit, too. In addition, I will be offering this design as a birth announcement soon.

4 comments:

  1. wow!! these are great designs and definitely perfect for a baby shower. great thing about it is that i can see it working for both a baby boy and girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I looooove elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clean and classic looking yet the feel isn't really old Ü I like it... and I LOOOOOVVVEEE elephants too Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable theme. I love elephants too! I'm in love with Rikshaw Design's baby bedding featuring elephants!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails