Sip n' Stroke

About once a month, my mom and her friends get together with some wine, paintbrushes and food and have a good ol' time painting, eating and drinking. Sometimes they all do the same painting, but this time we all got to pick what we painted. I picked a picture I found on Flickr of a yummy-looking cake. It turned out alright for not having picked up a paintbrush in more than a year, but it lacks the texture and thickness of paint I usually like. Drinking wine while painting makes you forget about things like that, though.

*Obviously I am a huge Wayne Thiebaud fan!

1 comment:

  1. that is such a fun idea--i would definitely need the vino while i paint or else i might get frustrated with what i'm doing (i don't really paint). your painting is fun too! love it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails