6th grader kills Paparazzi



To loosely quote Wayne's World, this kid can really wail. I watched this video of a 6th grader performing Paparazzi jump from 200,000 to 1.2 million hits overnight, so chances are if you haven't seen it already, you will. But it's just so dang impressive (though apparently not to many of the bored little girls watching him. Ahhhh, teen girls, so very......bored with it all.) Check out his two other songs, too (one here).

Did we just witness the birth of another Bieber? I don't know if I can handle another Bieber. I just figured out who the original one is and am not afraid to call a 16 year old boy a tool.

5 comments:

  1. haha i just saw this on someone's facebook...it is spreading like wildfire:) and i love the last sentence of this post...so funny you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the blond girl in the back row … she looks like she's falling in love with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about Justin Bieber - I had no idea who the kid was until he was on SNL with Tina Fey, but I was absolutely horrified. However, this kid seems like he has some serious talent! And I love the big smile on his face when he gets up from the piano. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is nuts. what talent. i hope it will be used well and with guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so funny! a friend of mine sent me this just this morning... i said looks like "the bieb". crazy talent!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails