Rainbow Eucalyptus

This is a total tangent from my usual posts, but I was reading about someone's Hawaiian vacation (lucky bastard) and was reminded of the beautiful Rainbow Eucalyptus tree on Maui that I saw my first and only time there almost 10 years ago.

If you ever get a chance to see this tree in person, please do. These trees are breathtakingly beautiful and look like something plucked right from the set of "What Dreams May Come" or any other sort of fantastic move. I stared and stared at them. I'd like to do it again. :)

Photo #1 from Getty Images, #2 from Julie Zickefoose, #3 I'm not sure whom to give credit to. If you know, please advise.

1 comment:

  1. wow! those are actually real? amazing.
    just makes me want to go to hawaii even more (as if that was possible :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails