Ladylike Toile


Hi friends, it's been hectic around here with freelance work (which is good, but my posting suffers a bit). Today I thought I'd just share an illustration/pattern I've been working on. I'm obsessed with toile lately and have been creating some different patters. This one is one of my faves. Now I just need to figure out what to do with all of this toile. Speaking of illustration-y things, I've got an awesome freebie coming up soon. Probably mid next week, so hang in there with me!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning. What an original toile, and the illustration stands on its own too. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely obsessed with this! I have always deeply loved toile and all things girly, so this is the perfect pairing! I want to use it somewhere, for something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have *got* to figure out something to do with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have *got* to figure out something to do with this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails