Love Coupon Matchbooks: A DIY/printable project

This has ended up being one of my favorite projects inspired by Valentine's Day. I only wish I'd been able to get to it earlier. Either way, this printable, coupon-filled matchbook I created is a super fun gift for a loved one and an easy DIY. It's also not Valentine's Day specific, so it works well for other occasions like an anniversary or birthday. Get it in my etsy store. You get 6 matchbooks in 3 different colors with 2 different titles and a page of 18 coupons that you can mix and match to your heart's content.

See a couple more photos after the jump.









24 comments:

  1. These are the cutest, sweetest things ever! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your work! **bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! So glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I never found you before? These are so great. I would love to do a party invite inspired by this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna do it! your awesome!! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this product on Dieline.com. I just went over to your Etsy shop and made my purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being on Dieline's top 10 pkg list!!!

    http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2010/02/the-dielines-latest-top-10-package-designs-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! However, when I went to the etsy store it said "sold out". Is there any other way to get the PDF?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these, but they're sold out on etsy. Are they still available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are still available and now back in stock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would think about order some of those, cause i would like to have some promo stuff for my site. But i will need some time to grow my business and i think that i got a plenty of time for next valentine's day:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are these no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
  13. can i still find this somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm doing a "12 Days of Christmas" surprise for my husband, and this will be perfect for one of the gifts. Thank you so much for such an adorable collection of coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely. The cool about it is they are printable. Thanks! bluepromocode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, I might borrow your idea for my husband'd birthday ;)

    http://sunnydistrict.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails