GreeTEAngs Earthlings*

So right after I finished all the goodies for DIY chocolate packaging, I realized that candy is not everyone's cup of tea. In fact, someone might prefer to give the gift of an actual cup of tea. To that end I created some printable DIY teabag cozies that you can get in my etsy shop. They're so dang cute and easy to make. You just cut them out and slip in a teabag and you're done. Someone will surely love you for your calorie consciousness. :)

*I know. A cringe-worthy title. It's like I have no control of myself sometimes and am driven by an unseen force to create ridiculous post titles.

4 comments:

  1. I love these!! Love, love, LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Just wanted to let you know we gave you some blog love here:

    http://www.paigeoneevents.com/blog/2010/02/paper-day-tuesday-sweet-love-notes.html

    Thanks for the awesome Valentines Day eye-candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this on oh hello friend blog-- one of my fav. blogs ever! ;) congrats on all the deserved exposure

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails