Three Ladies


In the midst of doing lots of invitation design and branding projects, I've been trying to find some time to do some creating just for the pleasure of it. I love collage, so that is my automatic go-to for a quick hit of creative satisfaction. These three ladies are the result of my recent return to collage. These are digital collages. They're loosely (very loosely) based on the three Fates of mythology. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. Once I find a satisfactory method of reproducing these (I'm picky about printing), I'm thinking of offering them for sale in my shop, framed or unframed.

Do you guys like these or are they too creepy? Don't worry, I've got thick skin!

You can see more photos of the framed prints after the jump.




2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of these, girlie! As a matter of fact, if you do decide to print and sell, let me know! I've got a little sitting area in my condo that they would look absolutely perfect in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thanks for reminding me to create just for pleasure from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails