Kor Special Editions

I have been kind of obsessed with Kor bottles since I first spotted them about a year and a half ago when the BPA craze really got going. The plain ones were pretty enough, but I was able to resist buying one until I saw these new special edition series. I gifted myself with the blue one for my birthday today. But, dang it, I really love the orange and pink one, too. Maybe I will "give" one to my husband, too?

Oh, and $5 from the sale of each KOR ONE Special Edition Vessel will be donated to KOR's Thirst for Giving water cause partners (in addition to their 1% for the Planet donations).

Here's a little more about why these bottles fascinate me (from their web site):
Made from BPA-free Tritan, health-safe materials, hinged cap for easy open and close (no cap to hold when drinking!), thread‐less, perfect sized spout (unlike screw‐on caps, you won’t feel like you’re drinking from a water hose), does not retain or impart flavors; there’s no “metal” or “plastic” taste, easily fit ice cubes in spout, easy carry handle and soft bottom, dishwasher safe (top–rack), includes 4 KOR Stones in cap for personalization, capacity: 750 mL (25 ounces), size: 11.5” tall, 3.4” wide, reusable and recyclable (see KOR’s “Register and Recycle” program), made by Nypro in their Monterrey, Mexico environmentally certified plant.

Mine is supposed to arrive in early February. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails