Fitbit


After seeing the Fitbit packaging over on The Dieline the other day, I got curious about the device itself. And it a curious and potentially wondrous thing, indeed. The device tracks everything, and I do mean everything, from your steps, calories and meals to how many times you were awakened during the night. Everything gets downloaded to your computer automatically when you are within range of the device's dock. It's small and can be worn in a variety of ways (including in your bra), and at $99, it's very affordable. They are taking pre-orders now and expecting to ship Jan. 31st. I'm going to do a wait and see on this one. I love the concept, but am not sure how well it will work. Also, I've just finished reading an article on EMF and "dirty energy" that almost convinced me to get rid of our wireless, so I'm not sure how I feel about having a device like that on my body at all times, even while sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. I am intrigued. If you get it, you will definitely have to give a review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails