DIY Friday/ Valentine's printables



I can't think of a better way to end this week than to unveil two recent additions to my etsy shop that would be perfect for a weekend Valentine's Day project. They're printables, so after you purchase them they get conveniently dropped into your inbox for you to print out as many times as you like. I just love, love, love the DIY Valentines chocolate bar packaging. Go to Target and look at the packaging of chocolate bars. Unless it's Choxie, chances are it's a total snorefest, design-wise. Not anymore. This is a great way to customize a classic. The collection of 8 different Valentine's cards are inspired by the small, flat cards I used to stuff in decorated shoe boxes in elementary school. Okay, these are a little more adult. They're slightly larger so that they fit nicely into an A2 envelope.

I never do anything for Valentine's day, so I'm really excited about giving these cards and chocolate gifts this year! I'll probably add some more stuff, but I'll update you when I do!

Click on "read more" to see more photos.






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! GREAT GREAT V-day feature =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm off to your shop!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails