Benign Objects 2010 Calendar and Resolution Download


Happy New Year, everyone! Are you ready to turn over a new leaf--or maybe a few? I've got something just for you then. First I created this little sheet for you to download and write your resolutions on. Then, I thought "Wouldn't it be much cooler if it was attached to something useful like a calendar?" Yep, it would be. So, I added a full 2010 calendar. You can download one or both for personal use.

Simply download or right click (control click on Macs) the template jpegs. Print it out on cardstock and cut out. Click "read more" to download the templates.





11 comments:

  1. I really love this! Very cool and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I love this so much! The leaves are genius. Thanks tons, I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so creative and pretty. What a super idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you guys love this one! It's up on my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Just adore it! Got here through http://kindovermatter.blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for this very informative article. I like it. =)
    Cheers from t shirt printing company.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails