Bed-ridden and germy


I had big plans for the weekend. Earlier in the week, I started to get sick but pushed through it. Or so I thought. Friday I absolutely slammed with some godawful bug and still have not gotten over it. It has been years since I've been this sick; it completely foiled all my weekend plans and set me back on work projects. I suppose that's what I get for taking on for charges a 2-year-old and 4-year-old as a means to do something different and get out of the house. They were sick the second day I was there. I thought I could beat them, but I forgot how germ-ridden and snotty that age is. It is almost impossible to escape without getting sick. Total bummer. I don't have much today, so I decided to show you two things that make me feel slightly better: the chartreuse Maryanne bag by Kate Spade that I raved about and subsequently got for Christmas from my awesome husband (pictured here on our fabulous bed), and this outdoor space from Pottery Barn which I so covet and which makes me excited to catch an episode of HGTV's The Outdoor Room with Jamie Durie.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag and the bed. I actually thought that photo was from a magazine or something. Well done.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got the bag! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails