Madeline's Gilded Savannah Invitation

I had so much fun working with my friend Madeline on her wedding invitations and collateral materials (a program and guest information booklet). She wanted something elegant and classic with a bit of a french twist as an homage to Savannah. Her colors were dark gray, blush pink, cream and a very deep teal. We used a combination of digital printing and foil stamping to keep costs down but still maintain a luxe look.

I love doing invitation design, whether for weddings or other events. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to talk.

See more photos after the jump.




4 comments:

  1. I agree with LCD! These are absolutely fabulous! You are soooo freaking talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the gold and black combo - so Chinosorie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome. it makes me wanna rethink my whole wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails