December 2009 Desktop


1024 x 768
Wow, I actually got this one out relatively close to the beginning of the month. Next thing you know, I'll actually be posting these right on time. We'll see.

It's getting cold and snowy up here, so I thought I'd cede to the season and use some muted colors on crisp white. If you like this desktop, stay tuned. It has something to do with the DIY Christmas project I'm going to share with you all soon.

To download, click on the correct size image to navigate to the full screen version of the image, then simply right click (for PC users) or Control click (for Mac users) on the image and select "Set as Desktop Background." Easy! See all the desktop sizes after the jump.


1920 x 1200

1600 x 1200

1280 x 1024

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails