Benign Objects Freebies on The Wedding Chicks


Remember when I partnered with The Wedding Chicks for this handkerchief tutorial? Well, it turned out so nicely that we partnered together again. We tweaked the holiday freebies I posted here so that they could be more easily personalized for a wedding (or favor). The label I used on the candles is now blank so you can write or type whatever you want in there. The CD template has also been tweaked. Please click here to pop over and scoop them up.

*P.S.-Although that meat recipe is delicious, I'm glad to have something new to look at. Posting will be skimpy until next Monday, though, as I am fully enjoying the holiday by eating cookies and watching ridiculous amounts of TV on my new ROKU (more on that fabulous piece of technology soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails