Paper Magic from Laura W. Adams

I spent the weekend in Savannah attending a good friend's wedding, and boy was it fun. I saw some really neat stores and some fabulous art (more on some of those later). In fact, I am kind of regretting that I bought a piece of art for seemingly everyone but myself. If I had to do it over again, I'd probably start with the purchase of one of Laura W. Adam's beautiful paper collages. Cut paper is still all the rage right now, but Laura's technique is something that is new to me and awe inspiring. Her beautiful collages are made up of layers upon layers of tiny bits of paper that create a unique sense of texture and very rich color. I pulled a few that I particularly loved, but you should definitely check out her website. I found that for the detail and obvious amount of work that goes into each collage, her prices are very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails