November Desktop is here!

1600x1200

Nan sent me the nicest email asking if there was going to be a November desktop, so how could I refuse? This desktop is in a completely different style than last month's, but reflects a project I've been working on (which you'll see soon!). This week is going to be full of fun stuff, including a really awesome freebie (if I do say so myself) Wednesday, so stay close.

To download, click on the correct size image to navigate to the full screen version of the image, then simply right click (for PC users) or Control click (for Mac users) on the image and select "Set as Desktop Background." Easy! See all the desktop sizes after the jump.



1024x768


1280x1024


1600x1200


1920x1200





2 comments:

  1. Hey, I actually got it on my desktop! I didn't know about the control/click. Cool design!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails