Monday, Monday

I spent a lot of time this weekend just organizing (my computer files, photos and hard drives) and freshening up things (my website, my portfolio, my personal blog). It was sort of a digital closet cleaning, and I feel much better. I added my design portfolio to, so everything is in one place now: graphic design, stationery and invitation design.

We're approaching Winter, which means my personal style usually shifts some from more light-hearted, airy and open to more textural, heavy and warm--which usually means collage-y (see web site and banner above!)*.

*Shout out to Just Something I Made. Cathe provides awesome freebies, which I utilized in my banner and web site design. Thanks, Cathe!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this just MADE my day. Thank you so much for representing my freebies so well. Fabulous designs!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails