DIY Gelato

I came across Ecreamery today while doing a search on gelato. Over the weekend I bought some gelato and was just surfing around checking out gelato packaging when I came across this site where you can create your own gelato. You start by selecting two base flavors. Next, you can select up to two mix-ins, like praline pecans or peppermint bits. Then, you pick a carton design and name your gealto. So fun! Although it's pretty pricey at $50 for 4 pints (not including shipping and handling), it would be a great gift for someone you consider extra special.

I know it's kind of late, but I refuse to give up on summer, especially when I don't remember Minnesota actually having one.

--photos via Esquire and NE Creative (who designed the packaging)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails