Quick Update

Thanks to Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo--a daily blog read for me--for sending over a huge amount of traffic over the weekend to view my handkerchief Save the Dates!

So here's the scoop. I am back in Bama, embarking on the final 26 days before my wedding. I've got lots of projects left to do and RSVP's on the brain. Or more accurately, a lack thereof. I am not sure that I could have made it any easier than a pre-stamped postcard with checkboxes. And yet, it's been a sad trickle. Interestingly enough, I find it to be one of the most bridezilla-inspiring aspects of this whole process. I solemnly swear that I will RSVP to any and all events from this day forward. Hold me to it!

--photo via Profkaren's Flickr

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya on the rsvp rage. purchasing two hotel rooms for four people (two that live downtown) got me there. i sent mine to you already :)
    -linds

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails