Before and After: Our back patio

BEFORE


AFTER
Okay, I don't have a very good before picture. This one just shows the corner of the patio, but it was pretty boring out back. I added some furniture from Walmart and Target and some plants. Yes, I made my first container planter, and I love it. Everything seems to be getting along well. The succulents play well with others, but one of the other plants is starting to creep over into everyone else's territory. I guess I just dig some of it out? I dunno. Mom? You reading today? What do I do?


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can just pull a little out by the roots where it's creeping--stick it in another pot, it'll probably grow there, too. Your patio looks nice! And I am impressed with your green thumb! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails