Custom Keys

Hi friends, I've finally gotten all of the components of my wedding invitations in one place and am now putting them together, which is keeping me pretty busy. I wish I had a mom and sister up here to help me! But that's okay, I get by with my tea, MPR 89.3 The Current streaming on my computer andthe windows open to a cool breeze. I might have gone a little crazy with my invitations, it true--especialy the variety of printing options (letterpress, offset *and* foil stamping), but I am so happy with the way they turned out. I can't wait to show you guys.

I'm off to a wedding in Nashville this weekend; back to the old stomping grounds. I couldn't be more excited!

I might post some more later today, but for now ogle these custom icon keys by a former Honda car designer. Stat Keys come in 12 designs and are intended to help certain keys stand out on cluttered keychains (like mine!)

The keys fit Kwikset locks now, but the company plans to expand its key types soon.Current designs include chess pieces, animals and house icons, with more forms to come in the next few months.

Get the $11 keys at Stat website or custom create your own, starting at $130 for the design and $15 for each key.

--via Coolhunting

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I loved it and posted about it in my blog, if you want to take a look, the link is...



Related Posts with Thumbnails