Well, hello!

Hi friends (new and old)! I know I've been a bit slow with posts this week. I've been trying to tie up a few projects and have been out on press checks and making sure the invitations I've been working look great.

If you came across my blog via the wonderful Style Me Pretty, which just featured my Save the Date handkerchiefs, welcome. I like to post a variety of things that inspire me on this site, as well as my own work and some freebies. For instance, above is the actual design for my Save the Dates. Tonight I'm going to see if I can finagle a way for all you brides out there to use this same design and just insert you and your fiancé's silhouette. It might be tricky, so I'll keep you all posted! In the meantime, please feel free to dig around the site and check back tomorrow. I promise to have some new goods to show then!

Also, if you'd like to inquire about my design services or how I can help you with an invitation design or any other design-related project, just drop me a line at B9Objects {at} gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderfully sweet to do this for all brides out there. I love your vintage hanky save the Dates. They are so beautiful. And then I saw your engagement invites. *swoons*


    May I make a suggestion while you are figuring out how to create the design online? Perhaps brides could have the option of substituting the words "Save The Date" as well?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails