Simply Bloom



I am so excited that local Huntsville photographers Vania and Christine of Simply Bloom Photography will be shooting our engagement photo session Sunday and our wedding in October. They do fabulous work and agreed to let me post some of their photos from my good friends Madeline and Coby's engagement session. Lucky for me, Madeline is also my wedding planner. If you can't already tell by the fabulous photos, she's got an amazing sense of style and a keen eye for all things cool. I feel lucky to have her on my big day (and lucky, too, to be designing the invitations for her wedding in November).

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    thank you SO SO much for featuring us on your flawless site! we are so flattered!
    We are editing through your images, and just know that you will be smitten ;) you and Phillip looked so perfect- a photographer's dream.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails