My Engagement Photo Session by Simply Bloom


Simply Bloom was the first name that popped up when I started looking for wedding photographers in Alabama. I saw the landing page of their website and immediately knew I wanted them to document our day and everything leading up to it. I almost can't believe Huntsville, Alabama is lucky enough to have them. Vania and Christine have an enormous talent, a wonderful eye and some awesomely subtle retouching skills. A lot of other people think so, too; they've recently been featured on just about every major wedding blog there is and just booked their first wedding in Italy. If people are flying you to Italy, you are doing something right. I can tell you from my experience that they are the best I've ever worked with. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. Philip and I have a a kind of quirky, shared love of miniature golf and manage to play almost everywhere we go, so I knew that would be a fun set for some flirty photos. Then, the Simply Bloom girls suggested we graduate to The Ledges Country Club for the more serious, romantic shots. I love the juxtaposition, the colors. Everything!

I am going to have some other fun things to show Monday, some projects I've been working on, etc., so please check back then. Happy weekend, friends!

See more photos after the jump, and please be sure to visit Simply Bloom's amazing blog.















5 comments:

  1. STUNNING! my favorite is the one with the red flower tucked behind your ear.

    xo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I like that one a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, You are absolutly right. Huntsville is lucky to have such talent. I am so jealous that I did not find them for my wedding. Can't wait to see what they take at your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vintage glam! Came across your blog through SMP.

    I'm hunting for handkerchiefs for the fiancee and we're 11 days away! Would have loved to have it for all the guests - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous, you two make a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails