Temporary Wallpaper (!!!)

I've been really enjoying/envious of all of the neat things people have been doing with wallpaper lately. I am not a homeowner yet, so I don't think my landlord would appreciate me experimenting on his walls. Thus, I was completely delighted to come across temporary wallpaper by Tempaper! It's repositionable and reuseable. There's a small wall in our kitchen that the top pattern would be perfect on! Hello, registry.

Now, if the company would just let me design a few patterns!

--via

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I came across your site looking for temporary wallpaper. Where exactly on Sherwin Williams can I find the temporary wallpaper? I notice they don't have a specific section for it.
    Thanks!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails