Father's Day Printable Card, Round 2


Hi friends! This was supposed to go up early, early this morning, but I scheduled it incorrectly. So sorry. But, as promised, here's another free, printable card. I made this one for my future father-in-law because I wanted to send him something on Father's Day, but nothing store-bought quite fit. If you've got a new father-in-law in your future, this is the card for you. Simply click "read more" below to get to the pdf at the bottom of the page, then click on the pdf and save it to your desktop. From there, print it on cardstock, trim the edges and dazzle your future father-in-law with your thoughtfulness.


3 comments:

  1. It is really Amazing and beautiful printable card.This card is really a good heart touching gift to father on the father days

    Regards,
    free printable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog & this freebie is great! Thanks for sharing. I've linked to it on my blog: http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/2010/05/free-printables-for-fathers-day.html

    Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails