Craving Paper?




One of my favorite blogs, Paper Crave, featured my Birdy self-mailers. Yay!

I know I am late on June's free desktop. I will be working on it today and promise to have it for tomorrow. Things have been busy lately: I am working on some more self-mailers, finishing my engagement invitations (sneak peek soon!) and rebuilding the official Benign Objects site (see sneak peek below).

Above are three notecard options I created for my friend, Lauren, who needed some Thank You notecards after she got married. I will soon be offering these three designs on Etsy, complete with a custom monogram made just for you. You will be able to print them yourself at home, have your local printer print them or have the option of me handling the production. I'm all about options!

Below is a sneak peek of the new Benign Objects header. I can't wait to get the site up and running--hopefully after this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Omg! Those thank you notes for Lauren are so dang cute! I want some.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails